Also, make sure to register now in order to save your spot in these great workshops!
- Arts: Learn how the arts (visual, performing, etc.) fit into conversations and demonstrations of social justice.
- Mindfulness: Focus on the psychological perspectives of nonviolence as they relate to social justice practice.
- Nonviolence Philosophy: Receive a critical overview of the methodical and theoretical aspects of social justice from a historical and social viewpoint and how this is reflected in current events.
- Nonviolence Practice: Learn practical applications, resources, and guidelines within the realm of social justice activism, using present day examples.
- Youth: Gain insight into the younger generation’s involvement and integration in social justice activities and key conversations.